The ease and convenience of having all of your bank’s coverage under one roof
ABA Insurance Services is expanding our regional Property & Casualty insurance program to all states and offering more coverage options for banks. Endorsed by the American Bankers Association, our P&C program provides comprehensive insurance solutions by offering standard P&C products as well as specialized insurance markets for banks with unique coverage needs. Future plans include potential distributions to qualifying banks enrolled in our ABA-endorsed P&C program.
- A blanket property limit of $1,000,000 can be applied on an excess basis to certain coverages;
- Full property limits are provided for sewer/drain back-up and surface water runoff;
- Flood and earthquake options are available;
- The package policy can be endorsed to include foreclosed properties and Mortgage E&O and Impairment;
- Force Placed/Foreclosed Property and Mortgage E&O and Impairment are available as separate polices for broader or specialized coverage if needed;
- $1,000,000 limit is provided for damage to premises rented to Insured;
- Repossesssed auto coverage (liability/physical damage) is available; and
- Foreclosed properties are covered under the Umbrella if covered under the General Liability.
- Rated A+ (Superior) by AM Best, Everest is admitted in all 50 states and has been writing P&C since 1995.
More coverage specific information is available on our Property & Coverage coverage summary.
Our program provides an underwriting team dedicated solely to P&C
Working alongside our professional liability/bond underwriters, our experienced P&C underwriting team is dedicated solely to managing the P&C program and providing P&C coverage solutions best suited for your bank. See who you may already know:
Your P&C Team at ABA Insurance Services