EPLI, Cyber and Nonprofit D&O Programs
Billing and Payment
If the error message is:
- We are unable to locate any account that matches with the data entered below. Please check the data and try again (5151): This error means you are either entering incorrect information or you have not waited 24 hours after binding.
- 404-Page Not Found: You cannot type the web address to make online payments, you MUST click the link provided in the email we send you.
We will send you an email when contingencies, including payment, have been completed. You can check outstanding contingencies in ProCision under the insured’s name in the “Bound and In-force Policies” tab.
Yes. Follow the instructions below to bind the policy.
- Open the quote you want to bind from the “Outstanding Quotes” tab.
- Click the “Select Coverage” tab and choose the quote option you want to bind.
- In the “Effective Date & Contact” tab, verify the policy’s effective date, Agent of Record, and insured’s contact information.
- In the “Payment Option” tab, choose your preferred billing option: Agency or Direct Bill. If you choose Direct Bill, the insured will receive an emailed invoice with the gross amount due. If you choose Agency Bill, you will receive an emailed invoice with the net amount due and a courtesy invoice with the gross amount due for you to send to the insured.
- Click “Buy Now.” A confirmation page will appear with the policy number and next steps.
EPLI and Nonprofit D&O claims can be submitted by the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 800-456-6590
- Mail: ABA Insurance Services, 3401 Tuttle Road, Suite 300, Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Cyber claims can be submitted by the following method:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-209-2009