Are your small business clients receiving adequate protection?
When it comes to fighting fraud, many small businesses face an uphill battle.
Small businesses are the most common victims of fraud accounting for 38% of all cases.
Small businesses feel the impact of fraud losses more than larger organizations sustaining median loss of $150,000 with 23.2% of fraud losses totaling $1 million or more.
Small businesses are less likely to detect occupational fraud by a tip.
Common fraud schemes plaguing small businesses include billing fraud, check tampering, expense reimbursement, cash embezzlement, and payroll fraud.
- Competitive rates specific to small business exposures:
- Minimum premium starting at $300.
- Our industry recognized outstanding underwriting expertise and claims service backing it all.
- Limits available up to $1 million.
- Broad appetite with few restricted classes.
- ERISA coverage included.
- Comprehensive crime insurance coverage in comparison to limited coverage typically found within package policies.