The need for cyber insurance is real.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you need a cyber insurance policy:
- Does your business accept credit card payments?
- Does your business bank online?
- Does your business use Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn?
- Does your business store sensitive customer or employee data?
Cyber Insurance protects businesses from computer, network and Internet based risks. The policy covers both first and third party loss. Every business that uses the Internet, accepts credit cards, or uses a system network needs cyber insurance.
Cyber Agent Resources
- Cyber Insurance Program Overview
- Cyber Insurance Product Guide
- Cyber Insurance Specimen Policy
- Cyber: Just the Facts
- Sample Cyber Application
- PIA Member Agency Cyber Program
Cyber Marketing Resources
- Cyber Insurance Program for Your Business
- How Cyber Insurance Can Protect Your Business
- Cyber Insurance-Compare the Costs
- Cyber Claims Examples
- Cyber Loss Control Resources
- Fraudulent Funds Transfer Infographic
- Ransomware Attack Infographic
- Social Engineering Infographic
- Cyber Business Interruption Infographic
- Data Breach Infographic
- Network Security Infographic
- Website Media Liability Infographic