EPLI, Cyber and Nonprofit D&O Programs
Billing and Payment
For Great American program policies, we offer both agency and direct bill. When completing the bind process online, you have the option to choose either agency or direct bill. If you choose direct bill, we will email a copy of the invoice to the insured. For all other carriers, we offer agency bill only.
No. All policies are single pay, paid-in-full policies. We will accept an outside premium finance agreement should your insured need to finance the premium. When financing, please include ABA Insurance Services as the general agent on the finance agreement.
ABA Insurance Services, 3401 Tuttle Road, Suite 300, Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Yes. We accept all major credit cards and ACH check payments online. Payment instructions are listed on the invoice. There is no fee for online payments. We do not accept payments by phone.
You MUST click the link provided in the invoice email we send you to access the online payment portal. You cannot access the payment portal by typing the web address in your browser’s address bar.
We will send you an email when contingencies, including payment, have been completed. You can check outstanding contingencies in ProCision under the insured’s name in the “Bound and In-force Policies” tab.
You can access ProCision through ForAgentsOnly.com. Go to New Business > New Quote > Select Your State > Start Quote. Or go to Manage Policies > EPLI, NPDO, Cyber and More. You will be redirected to ProCision.
Login to ForAgentsOnly.com. Go to Manage Policies > EPLI, NPDO, Cyber and More. You will be redirected to ProCision. Your outstanding quotes and bound and in-force policies will be listed on the ProCision home page.
Quotes are valid for 60 days. After 60 days, quotes are removed from view. To refresh your quote, contact us at email@example.com or 800-274-5222.
Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include a copy of your individual agent’s license for the state you want to add and E&O declarations page in your email. We will notify you when your state has been added.
If your quote is grayed out, it is in referral status and you are not able to make any changes online. You can request changes by contacting us at email@example.com or 800-274-5222.
The quote will be reviewed by an underwriter within 1 - 2 business days. The underwriter will email you if additional information is needed. Once the risk has been reviewed, you will receive an email advising you that the quote is ready for your review online or that we have declined to quote the risk.
Yes. Follow the instructions below to bind the policy.
- Open the quote you want to bind from the “Outstanding Quotes” tab.
- Click the “Select Coverage” tab and choose the quote option you want to bind.
- In the “Effective Date & Contact” tab, verify the policy’s effective date, Agent of Record, and insured’s contact information.
- Click “Manage Uploads” below the insured’s name and you will be redirected to the upload page. Click “Upload” and a dialog box will appear. Browse your flies to locate your client’s signed and dated application and click “Open” to upload. Upload all required documents. To ensure prompt processing, please make sure that uploaded documents are complete.
- Forms must be in PDF format.
- Include all pages of the application but avoid including other pages such as the quote or binder.
- Applications must be signed and dated.
- In the “Payment Option” tab, choose your preferred billing option: Agency or Direct Bill. If you choose Direct Bill, the insured will receive an emailed invoice with the gross amount due. If you choose Agency Bill, you will receive an emailed invoice with the net amount due and a courtesy invoice with the gross amount due for you to send to the insured. Please note we do not send invoices via regular mail.
- Click “Buy Now.” A confirmation page will appear with the policy number and next steps.
Once the account has been bound, it will move from the “Outstanding Quotes” tab to the “Bound & In-force Policies” tab on the ProCision home page. The policy will be issued approximately 1 - 2 business days after the receipt of an approved, completed and signed application and all other required documents. You have the ability to print and save available policy documents including the policy, invoice(s), and binder by selecting the PDF icon in the upper right-hand corner of the quote screen.
The policy will be issued approximately 1 - 2 business days after the receipt of an approved, completed and signed application and all other required documents. A copy of the policy will be emailed to the agency contact; we do not mail policies directly to the insured. The policy will also be available in ProCision in the “View/Print Documents” section. You can access the policy, invoice(s), and binder by selecting the PDF icon in the upper right-hand corner of the quote screen.
No. Payment is not required for policy issuance. If payment is not received within 15 days of the policy’s effective date, a cancellation notice will be issued.
No. Policies issued by Great American do not have a minimum earned premium. If a policy is canceled, the premium is prorated.
We pay 12.5% commission on new and renewal policies for all program products. If you choose agency bill, you can pay the net amount due and keep your commission. If you pay the gross amount due or choose direct bill, a commission check will be issued to your agency. Commission checks are mailed once a week with a list of accounts included in the check.
Go to the “Bound and In-force Policies” tab on the ProCision landing page. Locate your insured and click “Request loss run.” ProCision will create a prefilled email to send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The loss run report will be sent to you in approximately 1 - 2 business days.
Renewal proposals are emailed to the agent of record approximately 60 days prior to the renewal date.
BORs are accepted on a case-by-case basis. Send your BOR to email@example.com for review. Progressive appointed agents should include their agent code in the email.
EPLI and Nonprofit D&O claims can be submitted by the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 800-456-6590
- Mail: ABA Insurance Services, 3401 Tuttle Road, Suite 300, Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Cyber claims can be submitted by the following method:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 877-209-2009
- Hotline: 800-638-6865
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.HRRiskManager.com