EPLI, Cyber and Nonprofit D&O Programs
Billing and Payment
You MUST click the link provided in the invoice email we send you to access the online payment portal. You cannot access the payment portal by typing the web address in your browser’s address bar.
We will send you an email when contingencies, including payment, have been completed. You can check outstanding contingencies in ProCision under the insured’s name in the “Bound and In-force Policies” tab.
Yes. Follow the instructions below to bind the policy.
- Open the quote you want to bind from the “Outstanding Quotes” tab.
- Click the “Select Coverage” tab and choose the quote option you want to bind.
- In the “Effective Date & Contact” tab, verify the policy’s effective date, Agent of Record, and insured’s contact information.
- Click “Manage Uploads” below the insured’s name and you will be redirected to the upload page. Click “Upload” and a dialog box will appear. Browse your flies to locate your client’s signed and dated application and click “Open” to upload. Upload all required documents. To ensure prompt processing, please make sure that uploaded documents are complete.
- Forms must be in PDF format.
- Include all pages of the application but avoid including other pages such as the quote or binder.
- Applications must be signed and dated.
- In the “Payment Option” tab, choose your preferred billing option: Agency or Direct Bill. If you choose Direct Bill, the insured will receive an emailed invoice with the gross amount due. If you choose Agency Bill, you will receive an emailed invoice with the net amount due and a courtesy invoice with the gross amount due for you to send to the insured. Please note we do not send invoices via regular mail.
- Click “Buy Now.” A confirmation page will appear with the policy number and next steps.